Sunday, August 31, 2008

Kennedi's 1st Auburn Game


Since yesterday was opening day for Auburn football and Chris and I have season tickets, we took Kennedi to Auburn for her 1st game. I have to say that I was nervous at first because of the crowd and I did not know how she would react to the loud noises (especially me screaming) but she did great! Most of the game she spent sleeping, even through the yelling of the fans. I on the other hand was more calm at that game than I think I have ever been in my life at a football game. I don't know if it was because she was there with me or if I just didn't think it was the most exciting game. Its hard to get excited when you are ahead the whole game and the other team (Louisiana Monroe) did not look too much better than a high school team. We bought her her first Auburn onsie (it was pink of course) and she had her Auburn hat that her Aunt Barbie bought her seconds after she was born (OK it was a few days after but seconds sounds like Kennedi is more of a fan). She looked so cute!! It was about a thousand degrees out and we were all burning up but she looked so cool in her outfit. I wish I could go around all day in a lightweight onsie without people looking at me like I have major issues.

Well, Kennedi is waking up from her nap so I guess my time on here is over. We go back to Auburn on Saturday for game #2 against Southern Mississippi (I hope this one is a little more exciting but I do not think it will be)....

Have a great Labor Day weekend!!

gotta love the band... I will have to get the best part of the band at next weeks game...

No comments: