Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chris Update.....

Hey there…

I just got off the phone with Chris this morning and he gave me the update….

I guess I should start from the beginning yesterday for those of you that had not heard…. Chris was on his way to Macon to pick up Dakota and right before he got to Griffin on 16 he started having chest pains, sweats and a lot of pain in his neck. He called me and told me that he was driving himself to the ER. Luckily he was pretty close to the hospital and it is one of the hospitals he works at part time (he was working the night before).

I got there about 90 minutes after he did and when I got there he was doing better but still have some dull pain. His nurses said that when he came in he looked horrible and like someone that had a heart attack. They did an EKG on him and it did not come back completely normal. The fist enzyme test came back fine. They went ahead and admitted him for the night. I had the baby with me and extra kids at the housed last night so I came home a few hours after I had gotten there. About 11pm I talked to Chris and they did the second enzyme test and it came back fine. They still had one to do this morning and I think they might be doing a repeat EKG today (but not sure).

When I talked to Chris this morning the 3rd test came back fine so it was not a heart attack. He thinks that he will have to go do a stress test this week as an outpatient and see what that turns up. He is not sure what it was and so far this morning the doctor had not been in to see him. The nurse came in a little bit ago and said the doctor was there but on another floor so hopefully he will see Chris soon. We will let you know what happens this week with the stress test…

Tara

No comments: