Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kennedi learns to play ball...

This weekend was pretty uneventful since it has been raining since Friday night. All sports were cancelled this weekend so we all just hung out at the house. Conner went to a friends but we did get this video of Kennedi playing ball with Daddy. She learned this today actually. She does a lot with her left hand but we know that it is still early. I think it will be wonderful to have a lefty (especially if she is left footed!!).

I was able to wake up at 6:50 this morning to sit in front of my computer for two hours pushing the refresh button to get all four of us registered for the Peachtree Road Race on the 4th of July. 45,000 people online to register for a race. It was crazy!! They had given all the numbers out by around 1pm this afternoon. I have run this many times but it will be a first for Chris, Conner and Avery. I guess it is time to start a serious training program. I am so happy that both boys wanted to run it. Avery has mentioned it numerous times but Conner always said no until I asked him this weekend. In fact when he told me that he wanted to run it I thought he was kidding. We shall see how they do in a few months. At least they can say that they did it (and have the t-shirt).

I hope y'all have a great week!!

No comments: