Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's a good one!

As many of you know, I read a few blogs from time to time and one that I really like is written by Mama M. Today I loved the post she wrote about! It is about.....

BEING CATHOLIC!!

What a wonderful time of year for her to write about it as we approach Easter. There actually have been many times that I wanted to write about being Catholic and have not figured out a way to do it. Religion, like politics can be a sticky subject to write about.

Growing up in the north (well north of where I am now) most of the people I knew were Catholic. Moving back down south 14 years ago I was one of the few. Of course there are many more Catholics here now (at least where I live) but I still get "those looks" or the comment of, "oh, you are one of those" when some people find out that I am Catholic.

I wish I could claim it all as my writing, but I can't so click here and hop on over to her blog for a great read!!

No comments: