Sunday, May 9, 2010

The ones that made me a mom.....

I am very blessed to have the wonderful kids that I do!!! So proud to be their Mom!!!!

This is the one that started it all!! Oh Conner, I never guessed you would be the bright, witty, athletic young man that you are now.... It has been a joy (most days) to be your mom!!

1994 and 2010 (in his high school baseball uniform)


And then came #2. My little boy with the biggest heart that anyone could have. Ave is smart, athletic and loves to make people laugh!

1997 and 2010 (in his middle school lacrosse uniform)


ahhh and just when I thought I was not going to have any more kids... along came Kennedi. She has added so much to the household! She is such a sweet little "Daddy's girl"!!

pictures taken in 2008 and 2010


and the final (yes, I am sure) addition to the bunch! Arriving soon at a hospital near us....
photo taken 2010



In 2007, I got a package deal... When Chris and I got married I also got Dakota...
Here is a picture off all the crew (well all of them as of 12/2009)


THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST KIDS IN THE WORLD!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Love the before and after pics! Hope you had a great day!