Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Well......

I just had to post this because I think this made Chris' day today!

I got the mail a little while ago and in it was a package. I looked and saw that it was from a family member, one that Chris has not met.

I opened it up and there was an adorable little dress and black shoes for Ryleigh but that was not all....

There wrapped up in a little package on it own with a note on it that says, "Someone has to be a Georgia fan" was this.....


I sent a picture of it to Chris and he commented back to me how much he liked that. Of course he did, It was Ryleigh's 1st (and only) Georgia outfit!

Come to think of it, it is the ONLY Georgia outfit that anyone (besides Chris) in the house has.

She will look very cute it in and we will take pictures of her in it but she WILL NOT be allowed to wear it on November 13th of this year!!

I think Chris has a new favorite family member!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

No comments: