Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm a Big Girl Now!

Sunday was the beginning of a new chapter for K.
While I was down at the kitchen table tutoring (the girls were in for naps.. or so I thought) I heard the noise of a doorknob jiggling. I dismissed it thinking that I was just hearing things but a few seconds later K's door opens and out she walks.
Remember she is supposed to be in her CRIB taking a nap!
Yup, it happened... she climbed out of her crib for the first time.
So... when daddy came home we went out and let K pick out the bedding for what will become her toddler bed.
Of course she chose the Disney Princess (yes, that was the choice over Dora).
So home we went to put it all together.....
went from this.....


to this.....

My big girl is now in a new bed and she LOVES it!!!

No comments: