Friday, March 4, 2011

Cha-Ching!

do you hear that?? It's all the coins I am saving!!

Spring is here and that means very warm weather lots and lots of consignment sales! I think I have a sale written down on my calendar every week for the next month and I am sure that there are many, many more.

This was the opening week of sales for me. I even decided to sell many, many infant clothes (sniff sniff) and a few other things. Crossing my fingers that I at least break even... which I really think will happen.

Last night I went to a preview sale (when the consignors get to shop, you know... early bird gets the worm). I would say that I got a lot of worms but that sounds gross, so I won't. I did get a lot of great deals!


5 bathing suits, 1 bag of sunglasses (6 pair)


3 hair bows (sorry its so blurry)


lots of cute clothes!! Note the green American Eagle dress. I didn't even know AE made sizes 3T. How about the little blue Ralph Lauren dress above the crocs. I can't wait for R to wear that!!

Oh here are more.. many many Gap, Gymboree, Ralph Lauren!! S-C-O-R-E! Most of these are R's

I also got the girls 4 books but K had already spotted them and carted them off to another room to "read".

Yup, all for 71.00!! Cha-Ching!! I did not pay more than 4.00 for an item. Thanks to all those moms who consigned these this weekend!!!

Not too bad for a days work!

No comments: