Thursday, July 3, 2008

34 week doctors appointment...

Hey everyone...

Chris and I went to my 34 week appointment this morning. Again, not much to report which is just fine right now. I gained 2 pounds and according to them I have only gained 31 pounds total. That is not too bad. Of course knowing my pre pregnancy weight I have gained a little more than that. My blood pressure is still good at 120/70 and so far no swelling. Kennedi's heart rate was 144 this morning. My iron is low so I am now taking iron pills. I guess that is why I am tired all the time.

Everything looks good for the trip on Sunday. When I get home I will be a few days under 37 weeks and will start to go to the doctor every week. I got the speech about stopping every 2 hours to walk and drink lots of water... The 9 hour drive is going to turn into more of an 11 hour drive. But I guess i will listen and stop and walk when I am supposed to.

An update on Conner's baseball team... we are still playing. He actually has a game tonight at 7pm and then another tomorrow. Yes the 4th of July we will be playing baseball but that is ok.. it is the semi-finals.

Hope everyone has a safe 4th of July and we will post again when we get home from the beach...

Tara & Chris

No comments: