Friday, December 19, 2008

4 month appointment

Chris and I just got home with Kennedi from her 4 month check. She got 3 shots and 1 vaccine orally. She did a great job! Kennedi weighs 15 lbs 1 oz and is 26 inches long. She is 95-97% for height and I think it was 85% for weight. She is growing great. We can put her on solids 3 times a day which is more often than I have been doing. Dr. J says that she is doing wonderfully both physically and developmentally. She is doing some things a little early. She is so smart (she gets that from her Daddy).

Chris and I thought she was going to roll from back to stomach for the first time in the doctors office. She was so close. We both got so excited and then Kennedi rolled back over to her back. She gets so close and that arm gets in the way. Hopefully soon we will be writing about a new trick.

Well I guess that is all for now. Time to go make Avery some lunch. Have a great weekend...

6 days until Christmas!!!!

No comments: