Thursday, April 23, 2009

another day...

whew... OK Wednesday is over so I can now type.. ha ha. I love the idea of "wordless Wednesday" on the blogs but do you realize how hard it is NOT to put a caption on some photos? or to explain some photos? I guess I will have to put that Thursday blog in each week if I feel the need to caption the Wednesday pictures.
Most of the pictures from Wednesday were taken this past weekend. I wish I could say they were my photos but I was not the one who took them (or who added the color). I am going to learn how to do all that AND I am going to save up for a new camera. I just have to figure out how do I save up for a new camera when I myself have no income??
OK I did it.... I entered Kennedi in a photo contest. Yes I know its a long shot with thousands and thousands of other kids but I think it will be fun. I had to click the box saying it was OK if I travelled with her to New York from August 7-9. Would that be a great 1st birthday present for her or what?? OK so now you can help out by voting all you have to do is click here and then rate her pictures.. OK you can do it right now and then come back to the rest of the blog... :-)... thank you!!!
Lets see what else has been going on this week?? I have to admit that its been pretty uneventful here. The boys have their CRCT testing this week which means NO HOMEWORK!!! It is always a great week with no homework. I think we are even down to 5weeks of school left until summer break! I CANT WAIT!!! I don't know who is more excited.. me or the boys???
OK now for a real left turn.... what is this twitter that everyone seems to be on? Do you tweet?? I have been looking into it a little bit because I see on blogs that people are posting one line updates through twitter. I guess this is a good idea if you are in a position to need a play by play. I am sure its pretty cool one you get the hang of it but I am still trying to figure out the verb form...to tweet or not to tweet?!?!

1 comment:

Party of Six said...

You do such a good job of blogging! How do you find time???