Monday, May 25, 2009

Kennedi has a cute new shirt!!!

I have waited to post this for a while. I wanted to be sure that my family got the pictures first and I just sent them yesterday....





Oh help me!!!!

The boys are very excited!! Its was funny when we told them (I was very worried because they were so mad with Kennedi). I told them they would not have to fight over Kennedi anymore. Avery spoke up first and said, "yeah that's right... I get the new baby". Kids say the darndest things!!

We have until December. I have not been to the doctor yet and my appointment is not until June 11. I will be about 13-14 weeks by then. They did not seem worried about that or my age. When I asked if I needed to get in before that since I am over 35 they said no since I just had one and everything went fine.... He we go again!!

No comments: