Thursday, June 25, 2009

Last Baseball Post... and other things....

.... I should say last baseball post for about a month. We have no tournaments scheduled in July and will start up again in August. YAY!!! I have to say that I am excited to start with this tournament team. I hope the boys have a lot of fun while staying in the swing of things for their high school tryouts in the spring (or late winter).

Conner's team lost their game last night which ended our season. It was sad because it was the last season in rec ball but it was wonderful because it was our last season in rec ball!! Now on to more exciting play! Now on to buying a new bat for Conner so he can get used to the -3 bat (since that is what they have to use in high school).

Now on to the "other things". I had more blood drawn at the doctors today. They have to keep checking the HCG (i think it is) level and follow it down to 2. Last week it was 202 so I am hoping that it will be about 50 or less this week. I was told that it drops in half about every 3 days or so, sometimes a lot quicker. I have to wait until Monday to get those results but I already have my appointment for next Thursday in case the levels were not low enough this week. I have to say that I cant wait until this part is over!!

I guess that is about all for now. Kennedi is taking a nice long nap today and I am trying to get some things done in the house before the beach trip in two weeks. YAY!! Only 2 weeks until we have some relaxation.... oh wait, there will be no relaxing this year we have a 10 month old! What was I thinking?!?!

No comments: