Sunday, August 16, 2009

Did we have a weekend??

Its Sunday night and I guess I need to actually say... did we have a last week?? It FLEW!!

The boys had a great week at school and Conner is loving high school. Avery is doing great so far and loves his 7th grade teachers. Keep your fingers crossed that it stays that way!

I hope to be able to fit in blogging with the schedule I have about to start in a few weeks.

As many of you know Conner is playing baseball this fall for a team that is doing just tournaments. They have been and will continue to practice 3 times a week. I also just found out that his high school has fall baseball conditioning. So on top of the practice factor in 4 days a week, after school conditioning for spring baseball.

Oh but not done yet!! Add in Avery and his lacrosse that I recently got the sign up email. So he will be practicing 2 days a week and playing on the 3rd.

On top of that throw in a husband that works... A LOT... and a baby that hates to sit still in her stroller and what do you get???

........................one tired mama!!!

Oddly enough, I can't wait for it all to kick in!!! So if I don't blog as much you can see why! Watch out though, when I do get a chance to sit and blog I am sure they will be a little longer and full of pictures!!

Have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You will be quite busy but sounds like fun!