Friday, April 25, 2008

nothing much to report....

It’s been awhile since I have written anything so I thought I would just stop in and do a short update. Tuesday afternoon (the 29th) I will have my 25 week doctor’s appointment. That morning is a big one for Conner, he is getting his braces. He is not looking forward to it too much but I am looking forward to being able to countdown the weeks or months until they come off. I can’t wait to see his beautiful teeth when they are off.

Other than that there is not much to update. I have not had another ultrasound I the past few weeks. I think Chris and I are going to schedule 3-D so we can get some cute pictures of her chubby cheeks. It will also be cool to have them when she is born so we can compare her now to what she will really look like. All the ones I have seen are pretty darn close!!

I finally found a Longaberger kiddie purse to take to the hospital with me. I have done this with both Conner and Avery. When they are born we give it to the nurse and when she does the footprints she will also put a set of her footprints on the lid of the kiddie purse. Then everything from the hospital goes in the purse for the kids when they are older. I still have all the bands, hats, name cards… and more from the boys. Well this has been a little harder to get this time. A few years ago they retired the kiddie purse and so I have been on the ebay hunt for that for weeks!! Well last week I finally won one!! WHEW that took some stress off because I knew that I HAD to do that for Kennedi also.

I guess that is all for now. I will send another update on Tuesday evening after my Doctors appointment. At least this is not the appointment where I have to drink that horrible stuff and sit there for 3 hours. That will be the next appointment I think!! Not looking forward to that one at all!

No comments: