Friday, June 13, 2008

31 week doctors appointment

hey again...

Chris and I went to my doctors appointment this morning. It was a quick one so there is not a lot to report. My BP was still great 124/72 and I had only gained one pound since my last appointment. YEAH! I always worry about the BP since they take it right after you see how much you weigh. I think I am going to go take a tour of the hospital tomorrow evening. They only have the tours 2 times a month or so and its so hard to fit it into our schedule. I have heard that I will love the rooms. From what I have heard they are suites, which is a lot different than what they were when Conner and Avery were born.

I think that is actually all to report today. I go back in two weeks, actually on July 3rd. A few days after that I go to the beach for a couple of weeks and when I come back I will be just about 37 weeks!! At that point I will go every week... and Kennedi will soon be here. Not too much longer.

Until next time...

Tara and Chris

No comments: