Thursday, July 31, 2008

38 week doctor's appointment....

Hey everyone,

Chris and I went to the doctors again today for my appointment.... The best news for me was that I actually lost a pound!!! YEAH!! I guess not eating very much at all did this. I eat a few bites and I am full. I wish that part would /last after Kennedi is born but I know it won't. My blood pressure was very good once again, 128/78. I can't believe that it has been pretty consistent the whole pregnancy. And I am now dilated to a 3... woo-hoo 3 down and 7 to go.... hey I have to look at the positive. While we were there the doctor did some things to try to speed things along... I just hope they work.. I had said all along that I wanted an August baby and not July so now she is good to go...

They are guessing that she is about 8lbs right now and I am already measuring 40 weeks. YIKES. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, KENNEDI COME TOMORROW!!!

Chris took me to the mall after my doctors appointment today and we walked and that was about all we did. I only bought a shirt! Me.. Mall... one shirt... and that shirt was not even for me, it was for Avery.... I did go into gymboree and wanted to get Kennedi a cute outfit there that was on sale but Chris said no!! I guess looking at her closet she doesn't need any more clothes until she is about 13. My niece came over the other day to look at the nursery and the statement she made was... "gosh she has more clothes than I do". Out of the mouths of 16 year olds...

Well I guess that is all for now. Its time for me to sit down and relax. Hopefully Chris will have the next post saying that I am in the hospital and that Kennedi is here. My next appointment is Tuesday but I think everyone is hoping I don't make it back for that one.

Have a great weekend...

Tara and Chris

No comments: