Saturday, August 2, 2008

still waiting...

Well I just wanted to send another quick update since I have been getting a lot of calls and emails asking if there is a baby yet.... Unfortunately NO there isn't. I wish that I could say different. I am so ready for Kennedi to be here.

I really thought that within 24 hours of my last doctors appointment that I would be in the hospital so I am a little frustrated and disappointed. If she was born Friday the timing would have been perfect, now she ideally cant come until next Friday because of things that are going on with schedules. I just hope that she decides to cooperate and not come until Friday.

I have had some little pains here and there. I am not sure they are contractions. It has been almost 12 years since I have felt them so I am hoping I can tell when they are here. At least I hope I can tell soon enough to let Chris know so he can make the hour and 15 minute drive home from work.

Well again, the next appointment is Tuesday afternoon and I will let y'all know how that goes...

Have a great weekend, what is left of it...

Tara

No comments: