Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Day in Cochran

OK I dropped the ball, I just realized this is out of order but I didn't want to let this slip.

Last Tuesday Chris, Kennedi and I went to Cochran (where Chris grew up) to visit his family. It was a long ride but Kennedi did a great job. Chris and I are determined to get her used to the car so when we take the big trips she handles them well! So far so good.

Kennedi met her Great Granny for the first time. What a great picture it was!!

Kennedi and her Poppy

While we were down there we stopped and got Kennedi some food. This was her first day with sweet potatoes and we have to say that she wore them well!
The funniest part was that Chris apparently was not feeding her fast enough so Kennedi would lunge forward towards the spoon top get a jump start on the food! I think she is going to be a great eater!

No comments: