Friday, May 8, 2009

9 months old!!!

Ok so I am a day late on this!! Even worse is that I did not take a picture of Kennedi at 9 months. So much for mother of the year! Well then again I guess I blew that last night when Kennedi ate puffs and french fries and a bottle for dinner while at Conner's baseball scrimmage (which they lost). What else do you feed a baby that only has 2 bottom teeth and is refusing to eat baby food or any other food that she can not feed herself. Frustrating!!

This morning we took Kennedi for her 9 month appointment. NO SHOTS!!! It was a great day! Her stats are:
19 lbs 1 1/2 ounces (50th percentile)
29 inches (90th percentile)

She is LONG and SKINNY!!

I guess that is about it. Its going to be nuts in the house tonight. Avery has a friend coming over and Conner is over at a friends house for a little while and may have a friend over when he comes home. Whew the life with teens (and almost teens). Chris will be in bed early I am sure. He got home from work at 4am and then was up about 8:30 for Kennedi's doctors appointment and he has been going ever since with yardwork and cleaning the house (yes I did help with both). He looks as if he is going to fall over any minute.

Have a great weekend... Happy Mother's Day weekend!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Tara!!! And happy 9 months to Kennedi!