Thursday, June 3, 2010

Some new pictures of Ryleigh

Once again I went to the doctors for my weekly tests. This week she was pleased with my blood sugar levels and told me that I no longer had to come in each week for the fasting glucose test... SWEET!

Of course I do still have to go in each week for an ultrasound to make sure there is enough amniotic fluid and a fetal non stress test.

This week Chris did not have to go into work until the afternoon so he went with me.

And this is what he did during my test.....

I guess I cant blame him, there is something relaxing about listening to a baby's heartbeat over and over and over again.

Ryleigh does not like to get her picture taken. She is head down and she was face down. We tried really hard to get her to turn her head but it was a no go. Maybe next week!!

However, she did show us quite clearly that she is still a girl.. WHEW!

And that she likes to have her hands up by her head. Gotta love the little fingers!

And that she has a big foot! I guess she is going to take after her daddy!


Other than that....

I lost another pound!! That makes less to lose after she is here!!
My blood pressure is good!!

And I go back again next week!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I hope Ryleigh is more cooperative when she arrives. =)