Monday, October 13, 2008

Kennedi and her 2 month check

This morning brought us to the pediatrician's office, it was time for Kennedi's two month well check (and that means shots).



Her stats were:

weight: 12 lbs 3 oz

length: 23 1/2 inches



She is growing great!! she has gained 4 lbs since her 1 week check and grown 3 inches. I guess I can not complain!!



Chris went with me (thank God) so when ti was time for her shots I was able to walk out of the room and let him deal with it. I do not do well when I see her get needles. It makes me so upset. I stood out of the room and counted the three screams and knew the three shots were all over. She did great!! Cried for about 2-3 minutes and then fell asleep for a few hours.



We go back for her 4 month in December.... that is when we will also start solids (that is just around the corner).....



Well until next time....



Tara

No comments: