Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 09

Happy Easter Everyone!! I hope you all had a relaxing day! The weather was wonderful (at least here in Atlanta). Kennedi had a great first Easter but then her older brothers did too! They started the day with Easter baskets. The boys were excited because they both got their Six Flags Season Passes. Conner LOVES his roller coasters.... Avery... not so much but he is getting better. He did ride the Big Bad Wolf in Busch gardens (that is a big step). I am hoping that we can go numerous times this summer if even for a few hours and he will get more adventurous as the summer goes.
Conner gave up Chocolate for Lent this year and I am not sure he will do that again! I do not think he realized how many things that he likes actually has chocolate. He did great and he did get some chocolate in his basket. Hmmm maybe I will sneak up to see if there is any left! Avery decided to give up gum this year. I think it was a struggle at times for him also. I did see him chewing gum on numerous occasions today. I will refrain from posting the early morning basket pictures of the boys (say thanks mom!!). Kennedi got a bathing suit and a book and two pair of sunglasses in her basket. Avery has also told me that she will NOT be wearing the bathing suit this year since it is a two piece... poor baby!! Sunglasses #1 to wear with her pink outfits (above) and pair #2 for her purple outfits (below). She has I think 3 or 4 other pairs too.. I guess we will have one for each day of the week. But then again she has just as many bathing suits (oops)
Chris and the kids... (wrong setting but still a good picture) I hate this picture but I love the face that Kennedi is making... A clown already!

The three kids after Church... Can you believe it the boys wore ties!! We got Conner a Boston Red Sox tie so I do not think there will be a lot of arguing when he has to wear a tie. Now I am on the lookout for a lacrosse tie for Avery... Let me know if there are any sightings!!

We went to my parents for Easter dinner and it was pretty relaxing... a lot of eating and a lot of golf watching!!

Well I guess that is all... oh wait, did I forget to mention........

KENNEDI IS CRAWLING!!!

She has done one or two crawls but while we were at my parents she took off!! I do have many witnesses to this!!

I am watching her now crawling across my family room. Whew time to find some baby gates (that do not go into the wall or spindles on the steps). I guess my easy days are over... Time to lose the rest of the baby weight.I am trying to get better about taking videos since we have NONE of the kids so one I start to take some and get her crawling I will have to figure out how to get them from the recorder to the computer (any ideas??)....

That's all for now!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I had NO idea you had a blog! Oh my. I am very behind. I also had no idea you were now at home with Kennedi. Tells you how many questions I ask of your mom when I see her...

I'm going to add you to my blog roll so I can keep up with you all. :-)