Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wow... Stellan's story...

It is really amazing how once you start to blog you get connected to blogs through other blogs. One that I have come to read almost everyday is written by a mother of 4. She is really amazing and so is her youngest. This is a blog that I have mentioned before and its about Stellan. Click here to go and read the blog. I guess when you find a blog that you can make a connection with you just keep reading. The connection here is with babies. Kennedi and Stellan are only a couple months apart. I am so thankful that Kennedi is such a healthy baby but its sad to think that not all babies are. There is so much out there that is out of our hands! There was a news story done last night about Stellan by their local news and it was fantastic. Of course it is extremely hard to watch without getting teary but I wanted to share it with everyone. This will take you to the story. Makes you want to just grab your little babies and give them an extra special hug tonight!!

There is a link to the other blogs I follow on the right side of the page. When you have some extra time click and read up on some amazing families!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I am hooked on following Stellan too! I can't remember how I started... maybe through you? Or Jonah's blog (which was through you). It does make me so thankful for Noah's health.