Friday, February 26, 2010

IT'S A(nother) GIRL!!!

Chris and I went to the 20 week ultrasound this morning and got lots of pictures of the new baby. I have not scanned them but wanted to get this one up!



We have known for a little while that it was going to be a girl but I wanted to be sure first. Chris could tell on one of the ultrasounds he did.

Everything looks great and we look forward to the new baby joining us in July. We do have a name, it is down to two spellings and we are just trying to figure out which one we like best! I asked the boys for their input thinking that we could go with the one they picked but they each like a different way.... so... still deciding!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats on the Girl! I just stumbled onto Your blog... The paw print you received is awesome. The Clinic I used to work for did these (I live in the Atlanta area) and I think that they are such an incredible way to remember the furry children in our Lives.

Kandi said...

Congrats Tara! You will enjoy have two that close together - at least when they get older. Can't wait to see what name ya'll decide on!

Scott S. said...

Congrats to you and your family

Nancy said...

Awesome! Two boys and TWO little ladies!

Kami said...

I love it! Congratulations sweetie :)