Monday, February 22, 2010

Mid-Winter Break Part 2....

Avery turned 13 in January but unfortunately everyone in the house but him had a stomach bug that weekend. We had to postpone his Medieval Times dinner but promised him that over break we would go....


So Saturday night Chris and I took the boys to Medieval Times....


I have to admit that I thought I would get so bored but I was wrong! It was wonderful!!

We sat in the Yellow Knight section and it was probably the coolest dinner I have ever had!


I was worried about not eating enough because on the website it showed the dinner and there was a lot but depending on the size it was possible not to be enough.


Instead of a chicken leg, you got a half a chicken! I really wish that I took a picture of what we ate!






While we were eating of course there were horses and knights and a king.... The show was
different but wonderful.