Friday, May 28, 2010

Schools out for the summer.......

That song has been in my head all day... well except for when the song Alejandro has been in my head (like right now), but anyway.

Like I said... SCHOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!

and I could not be happier! It was a rough 7th grade year. I am so thankful it is over and that we only have 1 more year of middle school (for a few years at least).

9th grade seemed to be a great year for Conner but I am looking forward to next year, 2 AP classes and hopefully him doing a little bit of homework and studying. At least I am crossing my fingers for that! Hey, he needs to learn before college!

Ahhh no more thinking about school until we go back August 9th!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hope you have a great summer!!! Dave's students are done Friday then he's done on Monday. YAY! I think those MD peeps will be in for a long time with all that snow they got nailed with.