Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally!!!

The housing market here is finally starting to pick up!! I am so excited!!

It figures about the timing. We have renters that moved in June 1st and since then the realtors have been calling to show the house. Whew!! Thankfully we have a clause in the lease in case the house were to sell.

Oh I am so crossing my fingers that the house will sell soon. It has been on the market for about 2 years (or more) and we have not gotten much action at all. All these calls about it are really nice but trying to schedule a time to show it is a little frustrating. But in the end it will be worth it (or at least that is what I tell myself).

So.... hopefully something will happen soon and we will go from

This......









and this......









To just this........














and how nice that would be!!!!!

No comments: