Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today was the day!!!

It is going to be a long week for both Conner and Mom (me). Today we sent Conner and 18 other teens from our church youth group off to Tennessee for a mission trip.

Conner will be working his tail off fixing up whatever is needed and I will be home hoping that he is having a great time and having his eyes opened at the same time. I do not think I have ever gone 5 days without talking to or texting him. I already cant wait to hear all about it when he gets home.

I am not going to write much more about it since I did post about it the other day, right here.

So, until he gets home, keep the group (teens and adults) in your prayers.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi! Just wandered over here from Kristen's blog and wanted to say hi. Your blog is great!