Saturday, June 19, 2010

There's an artist in the house

The two big boys are very opposite when it comes to art....

Conner wants nothing to do with it.... never did want anything to do with it....

When he was little he was not one to sit and color but wanted to do other things instead...

and that's ok.....

When Avery came and as he grew he was the one that would sit on the floor and color with me....

for hours.....

and trace pictures....

and draw....

he has an imagination like you would not believe!!

That is why when he recently brought me a few of his pieces of art from his art class a few years ago to look through we saw one that gave us an idea.....

ok it gave Chris an idea.... (I am more like Conner when it comes to art)...

Chris saw this picture that Avery drew and immediately commented on how it would go so well in the baby's nursery....

Hmmmm ok.... I guess it would.... (remember I am like Conner. I can not visualize anything... I mean anything... just ask Chris)

But Chris can..... (thankfully)... because what was once a little drawing on some paper....

is now....

a piece of art that will be hanging in the nursery.... (as soon as Chris visualizes a place for it to go).......


Picture drawn by Avery!!!!

This picture does not do it justice!!! More pictures to come when Chris gets it hung....

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Aww! That is so sweet!

Parent and Child Reading Assistance said...

Way to go! What an ego boost for your up and coming artist. Tell him I think his picture is beautiful!